Peer Review is a training opportunity to make interviews adhere to best practice standards that remain forensically defensible. Peer Review sessions maintain interviewer consistency and fidelity to the protocol and minimizes interviewer drift.
WHAT WILL THE THREE (3) HOUR TRAINING- PEER REVIEW SESSION INCLUDE?
• Review of Recorded Standard Finding Words Forensic Interview OR
• Review of Recorded Tele-Forensic Interview
• Video-Conferencing Peer Review Sessions
• Empirical Research & Findings in Support of Forensic Interviewing
• Practical Experiences & Examples of Forensic Interviewing Best Practices
• Networking Opportunities with Peers in County Prosecutors’ Offices
• Certificate of Completion for CAC Accreditation
WHO MAY ATTEND? – Forensic Interviewers currently conducting interviews that have previously attended and graduated from the 40-hour Child First/Finding Words New Jersey Training program.
CHILD ADVOCACY CENTERS – In order to provide certification to CAC’s, part of the requirement is that their forensic interviewers participate in a peer review program twice a year. This training program would satisfy that requirement.
Please send completed PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the online application